Did you know every gas fireplace manufacturer recommends annual maintenance? It keeps the unit working at peak efficiency and will detect dangerous conditions such as gas leaks or improper venting. Even a good cleaning makes your fireplace safer and more efficient.
During an annual maintenance service call, we will:
- Perform a thorough safety inspection
- Clean the fireplace components
- Clean the glass with a specialized cleaner
- Use test equipment to take readings and adjust the system to the manufacturer’s specifications
- Test for carbon monoxide and gas leaks
- Perform any maintenance that’s specific to your make and model