Prep Time: 10 mins; Cook Time: 10 mins; Total Time: 20 mins; Servings: 1; Yield: 1 serving
- 1 (4 ounce) fillet cod
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch garlic powder, or to taste
- ¼ cup roughly chopped spinach, or to taste
- ¼ tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, or to taste
- 1 slice mozzarella cheese, cut into cubes
- Preheat your outdoor grill to medium-high heat.
- Place the fillet cod on a piece of aluminum foil and season with salt, black pepper, and garlic powder. Top the fillet cod with spinach, tomato, and chopped onions, season again with salt and black pepper. Drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar over the fillet cod and top with mozzarella cheese. Fold foil over the fillet cod creating a packet while crimping the edges together to make a seal.
- Cook on the preheated grill until fish flakes easily with a fork, recommended time is 7 to 9 minutes.
- Rest and serve topped with sauteed tomatoes and spinach.